We perform peer reviews of the structural design for all phases of projects
These reviews include the following:
• Review of the building or site layout for appropriate use and design of
structural elements including locations of joints,
shear walls, drop panels, etc.
• Review of gravity load design
Concrete slabs, steel joists, post-tensioning.
Typical beams, columns, foundations.
• Review of lateral load design:
Engineer of Record's methods and calculations.
• Review of concrete and steel detailing.
• Review of general notes, specifications and code requirements.